Your First Visit
What to Bring
- Loose fitting shorts and t-shirt
- All of your current medications and supplements.
What to Expect
In this initial assessment Dr. Chernish will conduct a full review of your medical history, and do a clinical examination. He will also review your medications and supplements.
Dr. Chernish will develop a treatment plan specifically for you that will be effective, safe, and appropriate for your condition. It may include:
- trigger point injections
- bloodwork & imaging studies
- coordination with your treating practitioners
- referrals to medical specialists
- referrals to other practitioners
- dietary, exercise and relaxation prescriptions
- recommended reading
Dr. Chernish's philosophy is to treat as few times as possible and to enlist the use of self-management strategies such as exercise, diet and mindfulness practices.